The where and the how:
- Blue furniture and end table was my own from childhood--originally from Bassett Furniture.
- The crib is from my grandma - BassettBaby
- Bedding is from Target - from MIL
- Sheepskin Rug - Amazon
- Rocking chair was my mom's and she used to rock us in it!
- Ottoman - Target
- Bookshelf - Target
- Changing table and changing pad are from Buy Buy Baby
- Owl Lamp - Target
- Artwork on shelf - Etsy - gift from SIL. Frames from Target
- Sign about books - Hobby Lobby - gift from my other SIL :-)
- Silver frame photo is of my mom from my brother and SIL
- Mobile over crib - Etsy - from SIL
- Mobile over changing table - origami map planes made by BIL - assembled by Zach and I
- Books and squirrels on shelf were my Papa Wilder's
- Model horses were all mine
- Wreath and pennant made by Sharon
- Kangaroo skin - from a friend in Australia
- Train track print - from Society6 - friend from Australia
- Quilts - handmade by talented friends!
- Whale art - handmade by friend!
- Wooden map art - handmade by SIL and dear friend
- Wilder map sign - painted by friend
- Horse canvas print - my own photo, put on canvas by my co-workers at APHA
- W, D and Key - from Hobby Lobby from SIL
- Hats on my antlers - maroon one is from SIL, black hat was my first show hat at age 11.
Eventually I'll put some curtains up when we get curtains for the rest of the house. For now, it's so great to have his room done!
And finally--unrelated-- the bump pics. :-)
I'm so excited it's November--I was worried Wilder might come early in October and I really wanted him to be a November baby! SO now... he can come when he wants. Hopefully he won't be too tardy. I've also started maternity leave--it's crazy to think about two months with no assignments--something that has not happened since I started working in January 2007. Heck, since Summer 2005 really because I worked at a magazine summer 2006 and had school through that fall. Anyway... I'm excited about the break and looking forward to meeting our bebeh! He's "dropped" but I don't think I'm having him tomorrow or anything. We shall see! 12 days till his due date.