|Four Months Old|
This month, Wilder:
- Weights 14 pounds and is 24.75 inches long.
- Rolled over from back to front
- Prefers to sleep on his side
- Takes naps in his pack n play--no more naps in the swing. He gets to be in his big boy crib when we get back!
- Baby talks, laughs, squawks, screeches--you name it. He is constantly trying to communicate with everyone.
- He felt grass for the first time and LOVED it. This kid loves being outside.
- Has gotten awesome at tummy time
- Tries to walk when you hold him upright
- Reaches out to hug his family
- Tries to pet the cats and dog
- Turns pages in his books
- Puts many things in his mouth
- Alternates between waking up 3x a night and sleeping through the night. Can't be too predictable Mom!
Here are some more photos!